9 Tips to Increase Confidence Levels! Dream It and Do it…Before its Too Late
A Touching Story to Teach you How Vital Self Confidence is Live, Love, be Free!
How many times have you heard life is short? It’s a gift that should be lived to the fullest and I found this touching article which I recommend you MUST Read…
Dream It and Do It!
A man lay on his bed at the end of his life waiting to die…
His dream came to pay his last respects and bid farewell to the man who had never used it.
As it entered the room the man looked down in shame.
“Why did you not realize me?” the dream asked.
“Because I was afraid,” the man said.
“Afraid of what,” said the dream.
“I was afraid I would fail.”
“But haven’t you failed by not attempting to use me?”.
“Yes I did, but I always thought there would be tomorrow.”
“You Fool!” said the dream” Did it never occur to you that there was only ever today? The moment that you are in right now?
Do you think that now that death is here that you can put it off until tomorrow?”.
“No”. said the man, a tear gently rolling down his cheek.
The dream was softer now, because it knew that there were two types of pain, the pain of discipline and the pain of regret, and while discipline weighs ounces, regret weighs pounds.
Then the dream leant forward to gently wipe away the tear and said, “You need only have taken the first step and I would have taken one to meet you, for the only thing that ever separated us was the belief in your mind that you couldn’t have me”.
Then they said goodbye and they both died…
>>>>found on the Internet by an unknown author.<<<<
So, before you put off living your dreams one more day, remember: there is no tomorrow, NOW is all you got.
Take the step into the darkness of the unknown, out of your comfort zone, trust in your heart, follow your true guiding light, do whatever it takes, to live what your heart really really, really yearns for.
Remember if you can dream it, if you can desire it, not only you are capable of having it, but you are destined for it. It’s up to you to take the first step. And allow God, Nature, Universe, and Destiny whatever you call it, to reach out and help you move forward.
Building up Life Confidence
There is a famous quote by Eleanor Roosevelt?
‘She once said that “no one can make you feel inferior without your consent”.
Applying this concept to your life is the most valuable asset to build up your confidence.
Self confidence is vital when it concerns achieving success in your life and reaching your goals and dreams. Building confidence in one area in your life leads to becoming overall more confident.
In our modern times it is difficult to feel confident with bombardment of so many factors like the media, bad news, job setbacks and family problems.
If you need help to completely turn your life around it can be a super investment to participate in Professional Life Coaching which helps you in all areas of your life.
Follow these 9 Tips on how to increase your confidence:
- Keep a diary and set out life goals that are achievable. Remember the saying that ‘Rome Wasn’t Built in a day’ too.
- Expect to fail sometimes more than once and when you do use the experience as a learning curve. We learn from mistakes and they are important to prevent you from failing the same way again. If you burn yourself on a stove plate you will not do it again because you will remember the mistake you made before.
- Accept yourself and realize you have special qualities like everyone has. Sometimes you may not realize them until later in your life. Also understand once and for all no one is perfect, and keep out the negative chatter in your head when you have to deal with a problem in your life!
- Sometimes you may encounter difficult problems you cannot handle on your own and when you do there is nothing wrong in seeking help and guidance. Don’t let pride and fear get the better of you in these cases and avoid trying to show false confidence because it will catch up with you later. Professional guidance can help you and its well worth the investment to reach out and take it when you can!
- Pat yourself on the back for successes you achieve because you know you deserve it. When you achieve a small goal tell yourself it’s the stepping stone to the next goal you have set for yourself.
- You have heard how important it is to be thankful and positive in life so apply those principles every day. Just remember obstacles will be encountered along the way and when you get to them be thankful they are there to make you stronger
- Stick up for yourself in arguments and encounters with people where you feel put down. Don’t even let them call you nicknames or try and put you down in anyway. Stand up to them and you will feel better for it.
- Take care of your health and grooming. Wearing fashionable clothing and good grooming adds to self confidence wherever you are going even to your job.
- Mix with people that accept you for who you are and lift you up. Hanging around negative people will affect you the same way and drag you down. Accept compliments graciously and give them when they are due to others.
Be patient while learning how to build up your confidence levels because it takes time. If you have no idea on how to get started and change your life completely around professional coaching is worthwhile way to go. Even celebrities and the wealthy have life coaches and they are people just like you and me.