Trendy Makeup forThat Perfect Look that Makes Heads Turn Plus Some Application Tips! ( Plus 10 Makeup Safety Tips to Note)
Trendy Makeup For Girls…And Guys is Here!
Its no longer just the girls and ladies that want to enhance their looks and health with makeup but there are some guys that know that it can make them look great too! You are going to love the great deals and value for money in this collection of the hottest makeup on the market!
You want the best trendy makeup money can buy which can make you look bold and daring while also safe for all types of skin. ‘Get Wise Buys’ brings you this super partner Hipdot that offers a wide selection of incredible products to choose from across the board!
Many women use makeup on a daily basis and using inferior quality products can be damaging to your skin in the long term. Saving a dollar or two may certainly be detrimental to your skin in the long run.
There is a variety of excellent quality makeup products available at Hipdot which can match any look and style you wish to create and the colour ranges and product selections are phenomenal!
Unleash your creativity in looks for clubbing, special occasions or everyday beautiful you and using this great range of products will not damage your skin. This gorgeous makeup collection will make you look like a film star and best of all it does not contain harmful ingredients!
When using this trendy makeup there are a few pointers that will still help take care of your skin so that you will look good and your skin will not take a beating.
Healthy Makeup Tips for the Perfect Look:
- When you buy makeup products check out the ingredients they have and at hipdot you will see that their products are vegan-friendly with no harmful additives commonly found in cheaper ranges. After all you will be applying them to your face and body so if they double as skin care then you know they will be worthwhile. Remember if you ever buy makeup that causes any sort of skin reaction or you see that you are allergic to it avoid it forever. Check for makeup brands that have excessive alcohol content in it as these are a no-no. They will dry out all the natural oils you have in your skin.
- Only use makeup before the expiry date. If you have old cosmetics and makeup on your dressing table or in your bathroom cabinet that are past their ‘best by’ date dispose of them safely. Always Keep track of the expiry date on your skin care and makeup products. It has been discovered that certain vitamin C products can expire well before the specified date so be careful if you prefer using these.
- Cleansing your skin before applying to make up is important. The same goes when removing makeup at the end of the day. Naturally, you have heard that it is not good for your skin to sleep with your make up on, so take time using a good makeup cleanser followed by a quality moisturizer before bedtime which should be a good habit. You make up should also be in good condition. Keep lids tightly shut after you have used them and keep your eyeliner pencils sharp and your lash enhancers sealed.
- When applying makeup then tie your hair up or cover it with a towel especially if you are applying foundation. Naturally, your hair care follows on to skin care to keep your hair clean is also part of the makeup routine.
- Take care of your nails properly and use quality nail varnish that has an ingredient in theta keeps your nails from chipping and splitting. Nail care beauticians like to apply a standard colour and add a lacquer finish for extra sheen and strength. When you remove nail polish, always be sure to apply a good skin care moisturizer especially to your cuticle area. There are superb cuticle oils that you can find at the makeup counter which contain Aloe Vera and other herbal ingredients that are great for your hands.
- When you use eye shadows use a light colour if you have deep set eyes and rather use a liquid eye shadow rather than the pencil variety. This helps against smudging as well. If you pluck your eyebrows rub in some skin moisturizer straight afterwards. If you are going to apply to make up the following day try and pluck your eyebrows the night before. Sometimes the area tends to become tender and swell. Makeup may then cause a reaction with the area.
- For people that suffer from blemishes and acne, extra care needs to be taken with the choice of foundation products and makeups. Man-made chemical types of makeup can scar and cause even more damage to your skin. A beautician or qualified dermatologist can give you the right advice. There are products available for sensitive skins which can be used. Do not try and squeeze pimples because this can spread infection as well as cause scarring. There are hundreds of very effective products available for teenage acne and for adults that will solve the problem properly without hurting your skin the way squeezing will.
- Purchase proper makeup removers from Hipdot and complementing pads to clean off makeup. Work over your entire facial area to make sure every bit of makeup is removed and then following with a facial wash.
- When using deodorants apply them by spraying at least 20cm away from your actual skin unless they are rolled on. Do not apply deodorants and perfumes to the same part of your body where they may clash.
- Take time to apply makeup properly when you put it on. A slapdash job will look slapdash and may also be uncomfortable as well. Many women keep a small touch up makeup in their purse in their handbags to repair little smudges and runs. Also, keep a make up remover in the same bag as well, always ready for emergencies.
Makeup and skin care go hand in hand and now you can buy trendy makeup that is safe for your skin and in a selection that will help you look beautiful.
The better you take care of your skin the longer you will enjoy a smooth elastic and young looking skin.
That’s the secret to the film stars beautiful looking skin. Ensure you follow a proper skin care routine without exception with the best products available on the market in trendy makeup safe for your skin, and at Hipdot you get just that. Click Here.